Do you want your kids to learn math with more confidence?

If Yes! Then you are at the right place.

I am Mumtaz. Experienced, Engaging, Empowering, Enthusiastic Online Math Tutor or Teacher from Pakistan. Being an Professional Electrical engineer I have strong maths background and have 05 years of online tutoring Experience.

My teaching methodology includes Four Key Approaches to Solving Math Problems? 1-Understanding the math problem 2- Developing their plan 3-Working the plan 4-The big reflection. I am conducting interactive sessions through Skype, Zoom and Google Meet.


Elementary school (Grades K-5) Maths


Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Place Value, Measurement, Geometry, Patterns, Tracing & Coloring, Connecting Dots, Time, Money.


Middle school (Grades 6-8) Maths


Division, Ratio & Proportions, Fractions, Decimals, Factors & Multiples, Expressions & Equations, Integers, Coordinate Planes, Area & Perimeter.


High school (Grades 9-12) Maths


Trigonometry, Calculus I and II, Algebra I and II, Differential equations, Pre Calculus, College Algebra, Geometry, Graphing exponential and logarithmic functions.

Feel free to contact me anytime for a demo session.


Hire me:https://www.fiverr.com/share/G0ojke